The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor Hampton Care Center is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
Windsor Hampton was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity. We are committed to meeting “all” the needs of our patients and residents. It is no surprise that with all our standards of care we have exceptional outcomes in both rehabilitation and treating medical illnesses.
What makes Windsor Hampton unique and separates us from other facilities is the ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. This is accomplished by having attentive and caring staff assembled. Our caring staff have received the highest marks from a 3rd party survey company for staff job satisfaction. A happy staff equals excellent, compassionate care to the residents.
In an effort to make as many residents feel at home as possible, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages. At least one nurse speaks Tagalog, Visayan, Punjabi, Spanish, Vietnamese, Cambodian, and Llocano.
The rehab team at Windsor Hampton has well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you. Your journey home starts here.
- 2012 DON of the year
- 2013 Company Gold 4-star award of Achievement
- 2014 Pinnacle Customer Experience Award
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department (all our treatment nurses are wound certified).
- Our residents love the home like setting.
- Recently renovated rehabilitation gym and facility grounds
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology.
- Every room has a TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
- We have been serving our community for 30 years
- Our residents love our recreational activities, our cleanliness, and our staff attitudes.
Administrator – Armand Holland
Director of Nursing – Emerlindo Sambo
Director of Rehabilitation – Venus Flores
Director of Social Services – Angela Riungu
Director of Business Development – Kristen Merin